9751 NN Haren
Stichting Behoud Groene Hortus
9750 AD Haren
During opening hours we can be reached at 0031 (0)50 – 537 00 53 or bij mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information regarding reservations or for other questions, call 0031 (0)50-537 00 53 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday or Friday between 8:30 am and 1:00 pm or mail email@example.com
- For general information, to order folders or to arrange annual memberships, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The address email@example.com should be used to request information about children’s parties, activities, lesson material and educational activities.
- The address firstname.lastname@example.org should be used for information about staying in the Hermitage.
- To become a volunteer, mail email@example.com or fill out the form “Aanmelden vrijwilliger”
- Our communcation department can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can also use the “Contact formulier”
We welcome your photos and videos. To share images, mail them to email@example.com.
Support the Hortus botanicus Haren
Financial support can be given via the Stichting Behoud Groene Hortus (SBGH; Foundation to Preserve the “Green” Hortus) which was founded in 2002 and is registered as a charitable organization with ANBI status.
Volunteers work daily and with enthusiasm to maintain and preserve the Hortus. The society Friends of the Hortus (‘Henricus Munting’) provides crucial financial support, as do individual and corporate donors.
There are may ways that you, if desired, can support the Hortus:
- Make a donation to the Hortus
- Volunteer at the Hortus
- Arrange to leave money to the Hortus in your will
- Become a member of the Friends of the Hortus “Henricus Munting”
- Become a partner in the Hortus
- Become a sponsor of the Hortus
Financial contributions to the Hortus can be made to account number: NL84 RABO 0385 1873 86 t.n.v. Stichting Behoud Groene Hortus, Kerklaan 34, 9751 NN Haren.
If you would like more information about ways to contribute, please contact the Hortus.